NEWS (24th May 2019):
Energy Efficiency Experts Ltd will now be trading as Mc Morrow Planning & Design.
We are now registered to carry out Technical Assessments for the SEAI Heat Pump Grant under the Better Energy Homes Scheme. Please visit the Contact page above to send an email with details of your project and we can discuss how to proceed with a Technical Assessment.
Details of the Heat Pump grant and how to apply can be found here: Better Energy Homes Heat Pump Grant
Our offices are based on Main Street, Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim. We offer comprehensive Engineering services for Leitrim, Sligo, Longford, Cavan, and South Donegal.
A summary of the services that we provide are listed below;
1. We specialise in the preparation of Land Registry Compliant Maps in accordance with the requirements of the PRAI (Property Registration Authority – Land Registry.
We Prepare Maps for First Registration Mapping for land transfer, land leasing, property and multi-story buildings ;
- Maps for the First Registration of new properties.
- Maps for the First Registration for unregistered properties.
- Maps for the rectification of mapping errors.
- Maps for rights of ways and way leaves.
2. BER Certificates for New and Existing Dwellings.
3. Building Surveys (structural surveys) for Existing Dwellings.
4. House plans for new Dwellings and Extensions to existing dwellings with emphasis on high standards of insulation and energy efficiency.
5. Part L Compliance checks for new dwellings with specifications given for Insulation, Heating Systems, Solar Panels and PV Panels.
6. Planning Permission Applications specialising in Retention planning Permission, Extensions to Existing Dwellings and attic conversions.
7. Certificates of Compliance with Planning Permission and Building Regulations.
8. We also carry out Technical Assessments for the Better Energy Heat Pump Grant, providing a before BER, advice on achieving the insulation levels required for the grant and an updated BER Cert upon completion.